Friday, September 10, 2010

The Lady in the Counter

Pictorial for Student Commission on Election (SCE)
Hi! Wendell Ryan Isidro Yetyet at your service. You can simply label me as "weinflash". I'm a bit obese, although you can always eradicate the words "a bit" coz i doesn't really make me more or less obese. I'm dark, dark-toned it is. I'm wearing a pair of glasses, which contributes a little to my self-esteem. I'm a potato couch, although i don't really eat potato fries while watching TV :)). I'm just a normal 19 year-old man who usually sits in front of a laptop, HP Pavillion dv2 that is, and spending P50 (globe Tattoo Supersurf 50) just scrolling 2-3 websites a day. Now, i figured out that subscribing to 2-3 websites is a waste of money so I decided to put up my first ever blog (although I already had a blog but is inactive at the moment). 

With a Blog comes great responsibilities, responsibilities of telling my stories that is. So to kick-off my "blog initiation", I'll narrate to you my "adventure" this afternoon.

Once a week, I enjoy spending P120 of my weekday's allowance to watch a film. Well, actually it doesn't account to just P120 since I got to feed while watching. So, as a part of my routine, I headed this afternoon to SM Pala-pala (SM DASMA) to try my luck (Luck is much needed if you think of your time frame and budget). And great! DESPICABLE ME is now showing! However, good luck was, at that time, not with me. So, I had to choose from other films that will match my wallet and watch...and...that's when I decided to watch RESIDENT EVIL. I knew its not my kind of movie but what can I do? It's holiday and have to at least spend on something (in Economics that means an Inflow to the Economy). Before I get to enjoy my holiday treat, I encountered a "slight" problem with the Cinema Counter. They don't have a change for P500 which made me pissed-off since I waited long in the queue. Since I'm a fan of local showbiz, I tried the "walk-out" reaction. I headed to KFC to buy a snack and back to the counter with exact money. It's really self-fulfilling when you get to kick someone's ass'. Too much time was wasted. The film was already rolling which made me play a guessing game (you actually do this when you don't have an idea of what's going on). 

That was my adventure. The film? Forget it. I don't wanna give you spoilers. Watch it for yourself and have an adventure too.



2 comments:

  1. Wei! Si Bonni da, hahaha...

    Major major dami ang "that is" mo! LOL~ XD

    Hmf. So mas pinili mo si BS (blogspot) kaysa kay LJ (livejournal)? Pero okay lang, di ba pwede kang kumita iya? :O

    Kapamilya man siguro ako, pero owa eon ako masyadong gapamantaw it TV, hahaha...

    Owa eot ang nakakakapamantaw it movie.. hmmm.... Owa man abi it manami gid~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bon, yes!pwede kang kumita iya.i need more followers tho.haha.
    sori naman.bago lang.and still learning how to write. :))

    ReplyDelete